Those looking to invest in the Erin Ontario real estate currently benefit from a wide range of opportunities. Erin is a small town located in Dufferin County, which finds itself 50 miles northwest of Ontario, Canada. The community numbers approximately 11,000 members and is split into two urban communities: Erin and Hillsburgh. The latter one boasts 6 hamlets as follows: Brisbane, Cedar Valley, Orton, Ospringe, Ballinafad and Crewson's Corners. The town is virtually located at the headquarters of Credit and Grand Rivers.
Erin's community is primarily rural-based, with the resident's most important activity residing in farming. In spite of this, the city features numerous attractions and residents often visit the nearby city (Bramption, Guelph, Mississauga or Torronto) for work. The town's new industrial park attracts a number of promising industries. This happens especially due to its cheaper tax rate, but also because of transportation's accessibility and its location dominated by the "Technology Triangle", a range of high-tech conducted cities which include Waterloo, Cambridge and Kitchener.
Discover the unique charm of Erin, a city which welcomes both residents and visitors with a more-than-friendly atmosphere. Town supplies plenty of recreational activities, such as a 7-field soccer complex, an arena, twin ball diamonds and a senior's facility. Furthermore, the Elora Cataract Trail, which is part of Trans Canada Trail, has its way through the tow, granting everyone access to nearby key locations and entertaining activities.
Besides the Elora Cataract Trailway which grant citizens plenty of sports opportunities, the city also boasts a number of parks and facilities recognized in the entire area of Ontario:
- Hillsburgh Historic Parkette: the location features a stage, gardens and benches, all used for the Christmas Tree Lighting Events which are held annually, as well as for outdoor church services, charity events and the like.
- Athenwoord Park: Being located on the Elizabeth Street, this location boasts plenty of playground equipment to entertain the little ones as well as relaxation opportunities for adults.
- Ballinafad Community Centre and Ball Park: a soccer field, hall, ball field and playground equipment can all be found here. The location is to be found on Halton Erin Townline.
- Barbour Field: soccer fields and ball diamonds are to be found here, out of which two are night-lit.
- Berkley Estates: a vacant parkland currently in the development phase, Berkley Estates promises to be a future attraction spot.
- Carberry Park: located inside the Village of Erin, Carberry Park features plenty of playground equipment and entertaining options for kids.
- Centre 2000 Community Centre: the centre boasts an arena, several tennis courts, a hall, ballpark, theater and night-lit soccer field. Plenty of entertainment choices for adults.
- Crewson's Ridge: a currently vacant park found in the development phase.
- Hillsburgh Community Centre: this centre features a hall and arena and is found in the center of Hillsburgh Village.
- Hill Street Park: a conservation land found on Hill Street, found right south of Village of Erin.
- Lion's Club Park: attraction spot for kids featuring playground equipment and a pavilion.
- Mountainview Parkette: winter skating ring located at the intersection of Diane and Kenneth Streets.
Given all these recreational attraction as well as several work opportunities, Erin is a town worth investing in. Another feature making the Erin Ontario real estate appealing is represented by city's smart placing, right near several other well-developed cities.